AVIATION CONSTRUCTION SERVICES.
In 1990, we began working at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport as the program manager for the airport’s International Terminal 5 project. Upon completion, the Chicago Department of Aviation selected Harbour Contractors as the airport’s official construction manager. This notable role includes overseeing the construction projects at all Chicago airports.
Since then, we’ve developed a dedicated aviation division committed to mitigating the increasing stress on airport facilities and systems today. We build airport facilities to decrease travel interruptions and increase overall efficiency, functionality, lifespan, and cost savings. To date, we have successfully overseen more than $10B worth of airport construction projects, including large-scale capital improvement programs involving runways, taxiways, and terminal construction.
Contributing to a Better Airport Experience
- Capital Improvement Programming
- Civil and Infrastructure Construction Management
- Construction Management
- Design and Construction Program Coordination
- Document Control and Data Management
- FAA Airside Security Logistical Review
- Financial Management
- Program Management and Planning
- Project Controls and Contract Administration
- Transit System Management