Rail Contractors Keeping the Industry in Motion
Harbour’s team of Rail Contractors is happy to self-perform the highest quality of comprehensive railroad track design, construction, engineering, management, and emergency repair services to industrial track projects nationwide. With a diverse staff of industry experts on the team and with our extensive equipment capabilities, we promise to be with you every step of the way throughout your railroad project, from concept to completion and beyond.
- New Track and Turnout Construction
- Track and Turnout Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Grade Crossing Construction, Paving, and Repair
- Emergency Repairs
- Track Design and Engineering
Total Track Providers with the Power to Perform Nationwide
Harbour has a history of successfully building the most challenging projects. Starting in the rail industry over 20 years ago, we built Logistics Park Chicago as our first project for the BNSF Railway—the largest inland logistics port in North America. We have experience working with Class 1 Railroads, Short Lines, and both Large and Small Manufacturers.
Our ability to self-perform work means that we have a more thorough understanding of the construction trades than companies that cannot self-perform. We have increased control and management power of the project schedule through our in-house capability, a complete understanding of the project building components, and real-time construction cost data. These are all benefits that only Harbour’s team of Rail Contractors can provide.
We utilize state-of-the-art track construction technologies which allow us to perform the most complex rail system needs successfully. Most importantly, we will deliver your project safely on time, and on budget. With decades of serving in the rail industry, Harbour has found our expertise provides many additional benefits including:
- Financial Evaluation of Capital Expenditure and Justification
- Knowledge to Identify Potential Cost and Schedule Savings
- Construction Practices to Optimize the Client’s Construction Spend
- A Variety of Construction Delivery Methods to Fit Your Project’s Needs
- A Superior Understanding of All Aspects of the Railroad Industry
- Protection of System Investments