Delivering track solutions on time and on budget.
The decision to hire a company to provide track maintenance or a new track construction build should never come lightly. You depend on your track for your business, which in turn affects your core revenue. At Harbour, we understand how to extend your capital dollars and work around your core business, resulting in minimal disruptions to your operations.
Some of the rail services we provide include:
- Track design and engineering
- New track and turnout construction
- Track and turnout maintenance and rehabilitation
- Grade crossing construction, paving, and repair
- Emergency repairs
With a history of successfully building the most challenging projects, we have experience working with class I railroads, short lines, and large & small manufacturers. Most importantly, Harbour delivers—on time and on budget.
Starting in rail industry started more than 15 years ago, we built Logistics Park Chicago as our first project for BNSF—the largest inland logistics port in North America.
Our experience in the rail industry has only grown since then and provides many benefits to our clients:
- Financial evaluation of capital expenditure and justification
- Knowledge to identify potential cost and schedule savings during the engineering phase
- Lean construction practices to maximize our clients’ construction spend
- Multiple construction delivery methods to fit the client’s needs
- A superior understating of all aspects of the railroad industry
We are a total track construction provider, supplying track inspection, engineering, maintenance plans, supply chain analysis and construction.